Make Merry with Nordstrom at Wollman Rink!
From November through December, prepare to embrace the joy of the season with magical, merry-making holiday experiences presented by Nordstrom, in a brand new tradition at the wonderful world of Wollman Rink!
- The Nordstrom Chill Lounge – a stylish, heated rinkside retreat, outfitted by Nordstrom, is part of the newly-launched Premier Pass experience. The Premier Pass, available as an upgrade to rink admission purchases online or in-person, includes expedited rink entry, skate rental concierge service, 2 hours of tent access, cozy “fireside” seating, complimentary coffee, hot chocolate, tea and refreshments, as well as a dedicated tent attendant and locker. Premier Passes are released one week in advance of public skating dates. Admission and skates are separate, available on select dates during the ticket purchase process. Sessions start at the top of every hour, 2 hours before close. See Premier Pass page for available dates and times.
- Skate ‘n’ Sit with Santa – special appearances from Nordstrom’s own in-store Santa from 4:00 – 7:00 PM on select Fridays in December – 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 12/23
- Warmth of the Season – hot chocolate tastings every weekend (3:00 PM – 5:00 PM on Sundays, complimentary with admission, first-come, first-served, no reservation required)
- Nordstrom After School Free Skates – families involved in the NYC Parks Afterschool program will have the opportunity to access a free skate from November to December.
- Daily “Sweet Treats” – Nordstrom is offering a complimentary “sweet treat” at Nordstrom NYC on a first-come, first-served basis for guests presenting same-day Wollman Rink tickets in-store. While daily supplies last, see the Wollman Box office for details.
Be sure to visit the Nordstrom NYC Flagship this holiday season to find the hottest gifts for everyone on your shopping list. Nordstrom NYC, 225 West 57th Street, near Columbus Circle and just an 11-minute walk from Wollman Rink.