Parents are invited to inquire about setting up an after-school skating lesson program exclusively for their child and school friends. POD classes can focus on basic skating skills, figure skating fundamentals, hockey skills or power skating (based on space availability).
- POD lessons can be arranged on weekdays for a group of 6 or more friends who would like to learn to skate together.
- All skaters should be of very similar skating level. Groups will only be divided into smaller groups by level when 8 or more skaters enroll in a POD.
- POD lessons must be set up with the skate school directly, not through a coach.
- Due to limited space during prime lesson times, availability is extremely limited weekdays between the hours of 4-5pm.
- Requests for POD lessons before or after the 4-5pm hour are more likely to be accommodated.
- Requests for PODs that will run the full season (Oct 24 through end of February) will be given first priority.